At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Experienced Automation Developer.
In a nutshell
This role is all about verifying, integrating, and testing our market-shifting solutions, as you engage with R&D and management level stakeholders, defining and leading strategic initiatives relating to product releases.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for developing and establishing the automatic regression tests that will support Cellwize field implementations.
As part of this role, you will design and set up a new test automation solution.
What you’ll bring to Cellwize
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in automation development of large-scale backend and frontend systems.
- Proven and strong background in different types of test automation frameworks.
- Experience in designing and setting up test automation development environment in a startup company.
- Strong background with Backend, API, and Web systems testing.
- Deep understanding of test processes and methodologies.
- Ability to independently manage test environments and align them with test automation road map.
- Excellent technical skills and coding experience in OO languages (Java / Python), ability to write stable, maintainable, and reusable code.
- Experienced with CI tools & technologies (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git).
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Ability to understand the system from multiple perspectives, including high-level and low-level technical architecture.
- Experience in the cellular industry – big advantage.
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline – Advantage.
Why you’ll love it at Cellwize
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, Our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.