We’re looking for a talented Verizon BD Director to join us!
We are Innovative and leading our domain and riding three strong factors in the telecom’s world: 5G, Virtualization and Disaggregation. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our solutions, and we live for our customers and partners. This position provides an opportunity to grow on both professional and personal levels. We have high expectations and a career at Cellwize means challenging yourself to always be better.
This Business Development position is responsible for driving a rapid expansion of the footprint of Cellwize solutions in Verizon. This will be achieved through building a strong relationship with Verizon stakeholders and matching the pain points of these users with innovative solutions that can be offered by Cellwize. The ideal candidate must be able to innovate and co-create, through regular and discussions, with the customer highlighting value propositions for the Cellwize solutions, leveraging a deep experience in the network domain and the inner workings of Verizon.
We provide competitive compensation, benefits and a professional, a “can do” atmosphere that rewards thinking wild. Cellwize has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building on our current offering in Verizon, build a healthy pipeline of initiatives through identifying new qualified opportunities.
- Co-create and articulate value propositions for Cellwize solutions with key Verizon as well as partner stakeholders.
- Create opportunities for new Cellwize value propositions in the account.
- Orchestrate and lead opportunity discussions by matching identified pain points with Cellwize roadmap directions.
- Develop and grow key relationships with Verizon stakeholders and key personnel in partners – this is a hands-on position where we expect the team member to have or develop their own relationships in the account.
- Clearly communicate customer pains and align propositions internally with the Cellwize back office (“sell” the back office on the potential opportunities and the strategic importance).
- Develop and maintain effective communications and liaison relationships with the account and technical team.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and makes recommendations to improve Business Development .methods, organization, and coverage.
- Understands the ‘bigger picture’ and business drivers around RAN Automation, 5G and related domains.
- This position requires extensive travel both in the USA to the various Verizon locations and to the HQ office in Israel (when travel restrictions allow).
Experience Requirements & Skills:
- 10+ years of domain expertise in RAN Automation, Enterprise Telco software technologies
- Proven experience with the Verizon CTO organization and relevant stakeholders.
- Outstanding technical and analytical competency to lead discussions on emerging domains and value propositions.
- Deep understanding of the Cellwize capabilities as well as the customer ecosystem, processes, and pains.
- Innovative, creative, and able to excite customers with new ideas.
- Excellent written, speaking and listening skills; possess the ability to communicate effectively and with all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated track record and experience working in a complex and fast paced global work environment.
- Self-Driven and Self-Motivated leader .
- Team player and keen learner.
- Ability to manage the internal Product Management and R&D teams to enhance and/or augment portfolio solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Reports to the VP Innovation & Executive Sponsor of Verizon Account (who reports to the CEO).
- Enlists the support of Sales, Pre-Sales, Product Management, Architects, R&D and other management resources as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field & MBA desirable.
- Strong business acumen.