At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market. If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our finance team as our newest Commercial PMO.
In a nutshell
The Commercial PMO is part of the Finance Department. The Commercial PMO will support the commercial and financial and monitoring of all projects across all respective activities (from an opportunity to contract fulfillment) by tracking, monitoring and connecting the dots.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for project tracking & monitoring from Financial, Commercial & Operational aspects – Milestones, timelines, scope, acceptance, invoicing cycle – It means you will be an integral part of the project, with an overall understanding of the financial, legal and commercial aspects of the whole project.
- Work closely with finance, project and deployment managers &account managers in order to maintain sync & smooth flow between field to HQ stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with other teams to ensure close collaboration and alignment, prepare project reviews and keep others informed of project status by delivering timely, detailed and effective status reporting.
- Involve in commercial processes related to sales processes – from opportunities and new offering to contract signature – supporting the commercial and financial aspects.
- Overview global activities to ensure completion of respective deliverables, milestones, and action items on schedule and within required terms.
- Recommend on administrative and operational matters and ensure operations are effective and the efficient achievement of objectives.
- Be responsible for a set of accounts or regional projects and lead all respective activities, monitoring mentioned above and more.
What you’ll bring with you
- At least 1-2 years experience in a software development and implementation company with an understanding of software deployment lifecycle and methodology.
- Up to 3 years of experience in Commercial PMO activities such as Planning & Control.
- Able to adjust and be flexible in the face of uncertainty.
- Excellent ability to plan and organize with high-quality standards and with outstanding attention to detail.
- Proactive, responsible, independent, and self-managed. Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure with excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A in Industrial Engineering, Economics or alike) – An advantage.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English (Spanish an advantage).
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment, equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.