Cellwize is hiring a Field Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team , to help shape its rapidly growing solutions, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategy within the territory.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy.
- Execution of marketing strategies, events, communication and campaigns within the region
- Work with sales channels to support our brand and develop joint marketing & co-branding plans based on market needs, GTM and business strategy
- Identify and qualify potential channels for lead generation
- Map and analyse regional needs, trends, TAM, competition and potential sales targets.
- Drive Regional marketing campaigns, events, and content creation
- 4+ years of field marketing experience in a B2B company serving customers globally.
- Demonstrates strong internal/external consultative marketing approach, to effectively engage with sales and other members of the marketing organization
- Ability to perform back-office research tasks of mapping, collecting and understanding region-specific data and turn it into knowledge for the sales force.
- Fluent English speaker, writer, and presenter. advantage to other languages.
- Experience in a SaaS enterprise software company is an advantage
- Telco experience is an advantage
- English mother-tongue is a must