Cellwize is looking for a talented SON Expert to join US!
What we Offer?
Integrate into a team of Radio Access Network optimization experts to meet and exceed the exciting challenges of rapidly evolving mobile networks.
What you Need to Bring?
- 4 to 8 years of relevant wireless experience, including LTE, UMTS and GSM.
- Deep understanding in RAN – Optimization techniques, Network structure, Interfaces, Performance monitoring, Provisioning, etc.
- Experience in the Network Automation/SON domains, preferably from a vendor side.
- Experience with Optimization and Multiband tuning with multi technologies on multi vendors’ equipment: Huawei, Ericsson and Nokia.
- Extensive experience proposing post-launch optimization changes and tracking improvements towards target KPIs.
- Hands on experience in the following systems/tools: OSS (multivendor), Mapping-info tools, Windows – must, Linux – advantage, Excell, My SQL, Vertica, Mongo DB
- Strong customer orientation.
- Experience in Building strong relationships with customers technical teams.
- Technical presentation skills.
- Ability to work across departments, coordinate and communicate with various groups and key players.
- Personal skills: Highly technical and hands on orientation, able to learn new engineering fields quickly, service orientation, verbal communication skills, languages: English (must), multi-cultural orientation, accurate and thorough, organized, self-disciplined.