As a Product Deployment Lead at Cellwize you will lead a technical team of product delivery experts in the Network automation domain, delivering Cellwize products to mobile network operators around the globe.
You will lead your team to work together, driving the best results, resolve technical issues and unjam technical issues with the customer. You will be required to acquire deep technical hands on experience with Cellwize portfolio products and serve as the highest technical escalation point in the field for the delivery team.
Your workload would involve technical feature introduction, acceptance and investigations orchestration and overseeing, as well as delegating tasks, monitoring the performance and helping both the team and the customer training and development.
You will be in charge of both inbound (RnD, Product and Customer Success) technical interfaces and the technical day to day interaction with the customer.
This very challenging role requires great leadership capabilities, strong technical understanding (and the willingness to dive into details), as well as customer facing and project management skills.
You should be bringing:
- Software Product delivery experience of 5-8 years.
- Wireless technologies experience, including LTE, UMTS and GSM
- Deep understanding in RAN – Optimization techniques, Network structure, Interfaces, Performance monitoring, Provisioning, etc.
- Hands on experience in the following systems/tools: OSS (multivendor), Mapping-info tools, Windows – must, Linux – advantage, Excell, My SQL, Vertica, Mongo DB
- Excellent service-driven, customer-focused skills.
- Strong technical skills, sharp thinking and ability to translate a complex objective into a set of achievable technical tasks
- Great leadership skills. both directly and in matrix environments
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to convey complex messages to various technical management levels and drive decisions making
Familiarity with Agile development and lean delivery principals. Experience in an agile driven organization is a plus