In a nutshell
Cellwize is seeking a star Product Manager to define and execute a product vision for a newly forming SaaS-based business unit deploying automated 5G private networks
Why this position?
- Cellwize is the global leader in public RAN (Radio Access Network) automation. With industry-leading customers, strategic partners, and investors, Cellwize is well positioned to win this unique market opportunity in the 5G private network domain.
- In this position, you’ll be joining a core strategic team that is building the future of private cellular networks.
- You’ll enjoy cultivating your skillsets and growing your talent stack in a daring, innovative, and fast-moving development environment.
- This is a fabulous opportunity to innovate, think big, and collaborate with great people, as you grow on both the professional and personal levels.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating, hands-on, product roadmaps and game plans
- Crystalizing the product offering and value proposition, working closely with customers, partners, and market leaders.
- Defining product requirements and software packaging, while ensuring an excellent user experience.
- Coordinating and directing R&D product development efforts using agile processes and methodologies.
- Participating in devising business processes, determining go-to-market strategies, and winning strategic accounts.
- Identifying partnership opportunities and driving the co-creation of solution blueprints together with our partners.
- Guiding and training the Marketing and Sales teams in the product and value proposition.
- Analyzing and evaluating product management methods across the organization and making recommendations to improve.
What you’ll bring with you
- Experience designing and building winning B2B(2B) SaaS solutions in the mobile, Wi-Fi, or network management domains.
- A true innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A passion to learn, innovate, and discover creative solutions to complex technology challenges.
- 5+ years working in Product Management in organizations utilizing agile product development methods. Extensive experience planning, executing, and overseeing product development.
- Outstanding technical and analytical competency in leading discussions on emerging domains and value propositions.
- Ability to create a simple UX for non-experts, bridging highly complex networking requirements and standards.
- A super-effective communicator with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Comfortable presenting to C‑level as well as technical audiences.
- A self-motivated and success-driven individual who excels working both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in Implementing solutions for IT departments – an advantage.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. You want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.