Cellwize is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to help shape its rapidly growing solutions, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategy.
This position interacts cross-functionally with the marketing team alongside the product, and business development teams to ensure that all marketing initiatives and materials are appropriately aligned and ready for sale.
- 4+ years experience in B2B Product Marketing positions.
- You are a storyteller and understand how content is used to drive people to take action.
- You have experience planning and executing marketing initiatives
- You are Creative, and have Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience in writing, producing materials and presentations
- You are creative, can deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
- You know how to run and manage a project, set deadlines, and adhere to them.
- Tech Savvy, with Good understanding of technical product features
- Experience in a SaaS enterprise software company is anadvantage
- Telco experience is an advantage
- English mother-tongue is a must
What You’ll Do
- Develop quality marketing content that drives demand
- Communicate the value proposition of the products and develop sales tools
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how to crush them. Use this expertise to create content and sales tools.
- Manage and execute product launches, in addition to taking part in aligning product strategy and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Translate product functionality and technical details into marketing materials and user benefits.
- Train company employees on new product messaging, competitive comparison and sales enablement tools.