At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market If you live and breathe innovation, and excited about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Product Marketing Manager.
In a nutshell
Cellwize is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to help shape its rapidly growing solutions, messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategy.
This position interacts cross-functionally with the marketing team alongside the product, and business development teams to ensure that all marketing initiatives and materials are appropriately aligned and ready for sale.
What you’ll be doing?
- Develop quality marketing content that drives demand.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products and develop sales tools.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how to crush them. Use this expertise to create content and sales tools.
- Manage and execute product launches, in addition to taking part in aligning product strategy and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Translate product functionality and technical details into marketing materials and user benefits.
- Train company employees on new product messaging, competitive comparison, and sales enablement tools.
What you’ll bring with you?
- 4+ years experience in B2B Product Marketing positions.
- You are a storyteller and understand how content is used to drive people to take action.
- You have experience planning and executing marketing initiatives.
- You are Creative, and have Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience in writing, producing materials and presentations.
- You are creative, can deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
- You know how to run and manage a project, set deadlines, and adhere to them.
- Tech Savvy, with a good understanding of technical product features.
- Experience in a SaaS enterprise software company is an advantage.
- Telco experience is an advantage.
- English mother tongue is a must.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.