At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market. If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Product Operation Manager.
In a nutshell
We are looking for a Product Operation Manager with project management skills to build a foundation for product excellence, by reinforcing product strategy with metrics, infrastructure, product processes, and best practices, as well as being the initiator and lead of cross-product functions projects, helping the department leadership to push the organization forward.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with our product managers as well as R&D, Support and Engineering teams to ensure that our products and processes run smoothly and have the data and tools necessary for success.
- Support product managers and R&D by addressing various workflow pain points so they can stay focused on product strategy.
- Manage and monitor the progress of projects and share updates with R&D, product managers, and stakeholders.
- Always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team.
- Own product-related projects through their full lifecycle.
What you’ll bring with you
- Strong skills in delivering actionable insights around customer behavior, engagement, and interaction.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Strong relationship and management skills, with outstanding communication capabilities, including with C-level executives, product managers, and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, self-managed, and organized.
- Hight management skills to enable prioritization of workload.
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn.
- Experience using office tools.
- 2+ years experience Operation/Program management experience in B2B SaaS companies or 2+ years experience as an Analyst.
- English proficiency both spoken and written – must.
- Experience in spearheading, measuring, and improving processes and performance.
- Strong computer skills, and the ability to operate multiple applications and platforms simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Technical background.
- Product Management experience.
- Great operational and analytical skills, and experience using SQL and Excel.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue-chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.