At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market. If you live and breathe innovation, are excited about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Product Platform Manager.
In a nutshell
Join our growing product platform team to evolve our RAN automation and orchestration platform to the next generation, and to create exciting new API-based solutions.
In this role you will leading the end-to-end product lifecycle, from research to production, collaborating with multiple stakeholders throughout the company.
What you will be doing
- Identify, analyse, quantify, and prioritize product initiatives to achieve company goals, with alignment to business strategy and the product vision.
- Be the voice of the customers, with whom you’ll build personal relationships, analyse their needs, and make their voice heard in the product creation process.
- Conduct product and technology research and leverage market and technology trends into the product.
- Develop clear and compelling product requirements for new features as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, technical feasibility, and operational impact.
- Manage the end-to-end product life cycle, from planning through development and testing to production. Work in full collaboration with development and delivery teams to deliver the value to the customers.
- Become your product’s subject matter expert and evangelist. Provide guidance and support to Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations
What you will bring with you
- Proven experience in Product Management, leading B2B products for enterprise customers. Experience in telecommunication products – an advantage.
- Experience in design and delivery of API-based platforms as the value proposition to customers and buyers.
- Customer facing skills, able to inspire customers and to drive engagement.
- Strong technical background. Prior experience in a software engineering role is preferred.
- Team player with strong communication skills and the charisma to drive and motivate teams.
- A positive, get-stuff-done, collaborative spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and growing environment and respond to different needs from various customers and stakeholders.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. You want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, but also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.