At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market. If you live and breathe innovation, are excited about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Automation Engineer.
In a nutshell
Join our growing QA team! In this role you will play a key part in the Automation team.
You’ll be responsible for developing automation regression tests for R&D’s newly developed features.
What you’ll be doing
- You will develop and maintain automatic regression tests in support of Cellwize R&D’s newly developed features based on current existing infrastructure.
- You will play a major part in building and maintaining our UI automation regression tests, based on Selenium.
- You will suggest, design, and set up new test automation solutions and tools.
- You will be a professional focal point for automation issues, for all other QA members in the R&D.
- You will give release’s quality status, based on automation reports to relevant R&D development teams and managers.
What you’ll bring with you
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in automation development of large-scale backend and frontend systems.
- Excellent technical skills and coding experience in OO languages (Java / Python), and the ability to write stable, maintainable, and reusable code.
- Proven and strong background in different types of test automation frameworks (Pytest, TestNG, Junit, etc.), and usage of ‘Selenium WebDriver’ framework.
- Strong background with Backend, API and Web systems testing.
- Deep understanding of test processes and methodologies.
- Experience with CI tools and technologies (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git).
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL and mongo DB.
- Proficient in the Unix/Linux environment.
- Ability to understand complex systems from multiple perspectives, including high-level and low-level technical architecture.
- Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline – advantage.
- Experience in the cellular industry – big advantage.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.