At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market. If you live and breathe innovation, are excited about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest QA Automation Team Lead.
In a nutshell
You will lead the Automation team and be responsible for all aspects of automation usage in the R&D department.
What you’ll be doing
- You will lead the automation team, including hands-on work.
- You will develop, execute, and maintain automatic regression tests that will support Cellwize R&D’s newly developed features, based on current existing (and future planned) infrastructures.
- You will bring up, design, and set up new test automation solutions and tools.
- You will be a professional focal point for automation issues, for all other members in the R&D.
- You will provide the release’s quality status, based on analyzed automation regression reports to relevant R&D teams and relevant managers.
- You will Assist QA Manager to push all QA initiatives.
What you’ll bring with you
- At least 3 years as hands-on automation manager / Team leader.
- Experience in automation development of large-scale backend and frontend systems.
- Excellent technical skills and coding experience in OO languages (Java / Python), ability to write stable, maintainable, and reusable code.
- Experience with DevOps / CI tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git).
- Proven and strong background in different types of test automation frameworks (Pytest, TestNG, Junit, etc..), and usage of ‘Selenium WebDriver’ framework.
- Strong background with Backend, API and Web systems testing.
- Deep understanding of test processes and methodologies.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL and mongo DB.
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Ability to understand complex systems from multiple perspectives, including high-level and low-level technical architecture.
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline – Advantages.
- Experience in the cellular industry – big advantage.
- Experience with stress / load testing – Advantages.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. You want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.