At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market. If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based Private Networks team as our newest QA Engineer.
In a nutshell
Join our growing R&D teams! As a QA member, you will have a key part in our development processes, to ensure high quality in our delivered products.
You’ll be responsible for planning and executing tests for R&D’s newly developed features.
What you’ll be doing
- Hands-on QA of features developments.
- Design and execute new tests per new requirements, and regression tests for already existing ones.
- Work with cross-functional Agile teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Provide daily/weekly QA updates to relevant stakeholders.
What you’ll bring with you
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in QA complex systems and environments.
- Deep understanding of test processes and methodologies.
- Strong background with Backend, API, and Web systems testing.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL and Mongo DB.
- Effective and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (Including in English).
- Experience with CI tools and technologies (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Proficient in the Unix/Linux environment.
- A passion for learning and for technology, with a huge drive to get to the bottom of things and find those bugs.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with minimal supervision, take initiative, set priorities, follow-through, and see tasks through to completion.
- Excellent analytical skills and ‘out of the box’ thinking.
- Sc./B.A. degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and/or ISTQB Certified.
- Experience in the cellular industry.
- Experience in working with SaaS B2B systems.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.