We’re looking for a talented Regional Sales Director to join us!
We are innovative and leading our domain. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our solutions, and we live for our customers and partners.
This position provides an opportunity to grow on both business and personal levels. We have high expectations and a career at Cellwize means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for leading a rapid expansion of Cellwize in the CALA market with special focus on the Tier-1 carries, namely America Movil (Claro) Group, Telefonica “VIVO” Brazil, TIM Brazil, Telefonica Argentina, Etc’. This will be achieved through building, leading, mentoring and orchestrating the activities in the region. The ideal candidate must have deep experience in Telco sales leadership.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, a professional atmosphere, and a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
- Build healthy pipeline, penetrate new accounts, negotiate, and win deals.
- Orchestrate and lead complex sales campaigns.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with customers and prospects through disciplined selling techniques; this is a hands-on position where we expect the Regional Director to have their own relationships in the accounts.
- Develop and maintain effective communications and liaison relationships with staff and field personnel that support effective achievement of regional and corporate goals.
- Analyse, evaluate, and make recommendations to improve sales methods, organization, and coverage.
- Drive sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations.
- Understand the ‘bigger picture’ and business drivers around RAN automation, optimization and 5G rollout.
- This position requires extensive travel.
- 10+ years of relevant field sales experience in Automation, SON, Enterprise Telco software technologies.
- Demonstrated track record and experience working in a complex and fast paced global work environment.
- Proven experience with the CTO organizations and relevant stakeholders for automation & SON domains
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic sales plans in the market, selling to major carriers.
- Excellent written, speaking and listening skills; possess the ability to communicate effectively and with all levels within the organization.
- Relevant technical competency in the network automation and automation domains to enable recognition and competent discussion of related issues and their solutions.
- Track record of exceptional and consistent quota achievement through management of a region.
- Trained in sales management – has attended relevant sales management courses.
- Solid history of leading a successful Sales campaigns.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft software including Excel, Word and PPT. Also has a solid understanding and usage of databases, analysis tools, and standard reporting tools.
- Self-Driven and Self-Motivated leader, team player and keen learner.
- Reports to the GM of CALA, currently Head of Global Business Operations.
- Enlist the support of sales, Pre-Sales, project managers, marketing and other management resources as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field & MBA desirable.
- Strong business and financial acumen.