At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market. If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Sales & Business Operations Manager.
In a nutshell
We are looking to hire the best and brightest Business Operations professional to help us proactively create and streamline processes to support our sales and business efforts.
What you will be doing
- Work directly with the CEO and the Executive team to achieve business and sales goals by providing timely analysis related to pipeline, forecasting, account-based growth, and overall sales results.
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales team to minimize administrative work and streamline the sales process. Support key elements of sales operations such as sales planning, forecasting, territory design and management, sales performance reporting, sales workflows, and analytics.
- Work closely with the finance team to maintain customer documentation including NDAs, commercial contracts, etc.’. Assist with the ongoing forecasting process and annual budget planning process.
- Reporting and Analytics: Build and automate dashboards and reports, optimize reports to improve visibility. Maintain a regular reporting cadence for tracking the performance of sales development and marketing tactics and campaigns. Prepare weekly reports for management and the board.
- Formulating analytics together with the marketing team to turn MQLs into SQLs, monitoring the process, and building cross Sales and Marketing organizational reports.
- Act as the CRM administrator, create new workflows, dashboards, custom reports as needed. Manage data and ensure data accuracy and integrity. Stay up to date with CRM releases and new functionalities. Ensure data is clean, complete, and organized. Monitor and maintain data quality for all leads, contacts, and campaigns. Continuously cleanse and enrich our database and lists.
- Documentation and Training: Document workflows and processes, create training materials for workflows and tools, onboard and train new team members.
- Work closely with the sales teams to prepare QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and support RFx processes.
What you will bring with you
- 10+ years of experience in Sales and Marketing Operations and/or other related analytical and Sales Support roles.
- High level of business orientation.
- Ability to think strategically and turn volumes of data into valuable key insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Growth mindset with a positive and upbeat attitude. Service-oriented attitude toward external and internal audiences.
- Excellent pragmatic prioritization skills. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Managerial experience.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems including implementation and assimilation of a CRM system, reports and dashboards creation, field creation, and mapping.
- Experience with data cleansing and management.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/economy-related field, MBA preferred.
Why you’ll love it at Cellwize
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.