At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Senior Fullstack Developer.
In a nutshell
This role is all about bringing a deep passion for software engineering, tech-savviness, and the motivation of a stellar self-learner, to make a major impact by building our core technology and products.
What you’ll be doing
Develop SaaS applications, using Kotlin, Vue.js, Spring Boot, Postgres, Vertica, Azure, GCP.
What you’ll bring with you
- 5 years experienced fullstack developer, an advantage with our tech stack.
- Fluent in server-side technologies and architecture (Java / Kotlin).
- Experience building large-scale platforms.
- Self-learner, independent, but also a great team player!
- Experienced with TDD and Continuous Deliver (Bonus!)
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.