At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Senior ML & AI researcher.
In a nutshell
State-of-the-art 4G and 5G cellular networks produce huge amounts of data per day, and are highly complex to design, monitor, control and optimize. Consequently, the world is trending towards ML/AI for these tasks, leading to many challenging ML/AI problems. Cellwize is regarded a global leader in this domain and we are expanding our ML/AI team. You have a unique opportunity to join our experts and help us strengthen our global leadership in this domain and be part of a team developing ground-breaking, unique, and novel neural network architectures and optimization algorithms.
We are looking for a senior machine learning researcher with in-depth knowledge of the theoretical aspects of ML/AI that is capable to find the best solutions to unique and novel learning problems. As part of your responsibilities, you will also be guiding and mentoring junior ML/AI engineers.
The ideal candidate will have a vast theoretical background in machine learning from graduate university courses, research, publications, and will also have some hands-on experience in programming and using ML/AI frameworks.
What you’ll be doing
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress.
- Developing and tailoring the right algorithmic solutions for a given ML/AI problem and following these all the way from an idea to a mature module in production. This will include:
- Defining the right model, features, hyperparameters and training process to maximize the required performance.
- Defining validation strategies before and after the deployment of your models.
- Analyzing learning errors and fine-tuning the model architecture and training process to improve the overall performance.
- Mentoring and guiding junior ML/AI engineers in their tasks.
What you’ll bring with you
- A must:
- Ms. C. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics with a specialization in Machine Learning.
- Familiarity with programming and utilizing ML/AI frameworks.
- An advantage:
- Ph. D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics with specialization in Machine Learning.
- Background in any of the following: statistical signal processing, information theory, digital communications.
- Significant publication list and university excellence awards.
- Past industry experience with ML/AI approaches for real-life problems.
- Vast programming experience.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.