At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest System Architect.
In a nutshell
Join our growing architecture team to evolve our RAN automation and orchestration platform to the next generation, and to create exciting new API-based solutions.
In this role you will be leading the end-to-end architecture lifecycle, from research to production, collaborating with multiple stakeholders throughout the company.
What you will be doing
- analyze and prioritize architectural initiatives to achieve company goals and product vision.
- Define architectural requirements from external and internal customers, aligning architectural roadmap with technology trends, future scale, and technology ecosystem.
- technology research building on market and technology trends to innovate and achieve business requirements.
- clear and compelling architecture and designs for new features as well as existing infrastructure refactoring, including technical feasibility, operational impact and future technology alignment.
- architecture evolvement life cycle, from planning through development and testing to production. Work in full collaboration with development and delivery teams to deliver value to the customers.
- a mentor for the R&D teams starting at the R&D design phase through development (code reviews, best practices) and QA.
What you will bring with you
- technical background. Extensive hands-on experience in software development. Java expertise is an advantage.
- design and delivery of large-scale, analytics, micro-services, and API-based platform.
- experience working in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, AZURE) and experience in designing compute and networking infrastructure.
- communication and presentation skills.
- adapt to a changing and growing environment and respond to different needs from various stakeholders.
- a positive, get-stuff-done, collaborative spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Why you’ll love it at Cellwize
- want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.