At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Sales Manager in the South Asia region.
In a nutshell
As a sales manager, you will have a clear understanding of our CHIME Solutions and the ability to articulate their value to existing and new customers. Your responsibilities will include establishing the needs of the customer and recommending and demonstrating products.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with your existing customers and identify/acquire new clients. You should also be knowledgeable about competing products and should have the ability to break down technical terminology to non-technical clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Establishing the business and technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Perform Product and platform demonstrations to potential customers.
- Working closely with Account leads and partners to identify opportunities, increase sales funnel, and manage new opportunities to closure.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Working closely with Head Office R&D, Product Development and Operations
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new products/Solution developments.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to Cellwize solutions.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales progress from opportunity identification to closure.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Responsible for the overall technical sales process including account qualification, technical sales pitches to key stakeholders, POC management, technical proposal preparations, bid management and contract SOW preparations.
- Responsible to work with product BUs and the delivery team to plan, manage and execute POCs.
- Responsible for supporting customer engagements, including consultancy work, technical workshops, and defining use cases and business outcomes.
- Consolidate and feedback technical requirements and gaps to the specific product Business Units to define future product roadmaps.
What you’ll bring with you
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, engineering, business, or a related field.
- 4G, 5G RAN Expertise.
- Up to date with latest Industry trends in RAN domain (VRAN, O-RAN, Slicing) and Cloudification (CNF, VNF).
- A minimum of 8 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel extensively.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.