At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Technical (Pre-Sales) Manager.
In a nutshell
As a Technical (Pre-Sales) Manager, you will support our sales team in a wide variety of activities that require both technical and commercial skills. Ideal candidates need to have excellent communication skills, strong technical background, proven experience and track record in the Telecommunication industry whilst having a strong business understanding.
In your daily work, you will be responsible for converting Cellwize’s technology, products, and solutions into VALUE for the customer by addressing its needs, challenges and pain points and showing how Cellwize’s solutions can help them overcome these challenges.
You will be responsible for generating passion and enthusiasm for Cellwize amongst our customers, showing them the benefits of being a Cellwize customer.
What you’ll be doing
- Convert technology into value.
- Be the product/solution expert, acting as customers’ trusted advisor for their challenges and pain points and how to solve them.
- Pre-sales meetings with customers, to understand their technical requirements and in turn generate solution proposals based on Cellwize’s products.
- In conjunction with the sales team, develop and execute, the best strategy and approach for each customer and become a truly trusted advisor internally and externally.
- Define, guide and design the best solutions to fit customer requirements and needs and ensure that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Execute the full range of customer-facing pre-sales activities, including presentations, consultative solution selling, requirements analysis, and technical deep-dive sessions to support sales activities.
- Preparation of proposals, presentations, and technical sales materials (technical documentation, presentations, proposals, SOW, solution description, etc.).
- Support sales reps on topics related to product features and applications.
- Attend meetings with the sales team and act as a technical expert.
- Bid leading ownership in accordance with Cellwize methodology: Respond Bids, Proposals, RFx, or other documents describing Cellwize’s products and services in response to requests from prospective clients.
- Build relationships with technical leaders and decision-makers.
What you’ll bring with you
- SW/Electrical Engineering or a bachelor’s degree in IT, engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant courses (advantage): communication electronics, RF, Networking, Cellular, etc.
- Pre Sales experience:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Pre-Sales Manager.
- Technical presentations (both to Eng. and C- level)
- Sales material preparation and presentation (sales PPTs, solution proposals/descriptions, etc)
- F2F meeting with Engineering level at Operators
- RFx answering
- Product trainings (advantage).
- Strong technical background and understanding of the Cellular market, technologies and applications.
- Up to date with latest Industry trends in RAN domain (VRAN, O-RAN, Slicing) and Cloudification (CNF, VNF)
- Advantage: Technical (IT) background: HW sizing, cloud infrastructures, solution architecture,
- English speaker
- Strong communications capabilities with proven experience in customer engagements.
- Excellent Presentation skills (verbal and graphical).
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills with the ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks.
- Back office capabilities: organized, autonomous, disciplined, accurate, thorough, hard worker.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.