At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market. If you live and breathe innovation and are excited about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Technical Writer.
In a nutshell
Cellwize is hiring a Technical Writer to help shape its rapidly growing documentation portfolio and enhancing its written communications strategy.
This position interacts cross-functionally with all teams in the organization to ensure that all documentation and written materials are appropriately aligned and ready for publication.
What you’ll be doing
- Write and edit technical and highly technical documents describing Cellwize’s RAN automation and orchestration solutions; explain their use to operators and various Telecom professionals.
- Interview engineers, programmers, and product managers; develop information and ideas into superbly-written, well-presented copy.
- Collaborate with professional colleagues across the organization; gather source materials, build them into documentation, and lead the path to publication.
- Integrate feedback received from colleagues, customers, and 3rd-party vendors.
- Produce content among diverse platforms, technologies, and tools, primarily—though not exclusively—in Atlassian Confluence.
- Take responsibility for sharing knowledge with the right audiences, in a timely manner, and at an excellent level of quality.
- Play the role of an English language authority in the organization, making recommendations regarding usage and phraseology in customer- and vendor-facing content.
What you’ll bring with you?
- At least 4-5 years of hands-on experience as a Technical Writer; working knowledge of the Telecom industry.
- Experience collaborating with R&D and product teams.
- Deep know-how writing APIs, user guides, and functional descriptions – a must!
- Mastery of MS Office applications, especially Word.
- Fast learner, strong work ethic, good interpersonal skills, dynamism, independence, and ability to work with senior executives.
- A passion and appetite for writing and researching technologies, tools, and products is a must!
- Openness to receiving feedback from reviewers in a constructive and collegial way.
- Experience planning and executing documentation and knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Written and verbal communication skills, that beyond excellent, are absolutely top-notch.
- Creativity, ability to deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.