At Cellwize, we are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Israel-based team as our newest Verizon Business Development Director in the US.
In a nutshell
The Business Development Director is responsible for driving the rapid expansion of the Cellwize solutions footprint in Verizon.
What you’ll be doing
- Growing the pipeline of initiatives by identifying new qualified opportunities and leveraging our current offering within Verizon.
- Building a strong relationship with Verizon stakeholders.
- Co-creating and articulating value propositions for Cellwize solutions with key Verizon and partner stakeholders.
- Creating opportunities for new Cellwize value propositions in the account.
- Orchestrating and leading opportunity discussions by matching identified pain points with Cellwize roadmap directions.
- Hands-on development and growth of relationships with Verizon stakeholders and key partner personnel.
- Clearly communicating and aligning customer pain points and the strategic importance of the potential opportunity to Cellwize HQ.
- Developing and maintaining effective communications and relationships with the Cellwize account and technical teams.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and making recommendations to improve business development, methods, organization, and coverage.
- Understanding the ‘bigger picture’ and business drivers behind RAN automation, 5G, and related domains.
- Enlisting the support of Sales, Pre-Sales, Product Management, Architects, R&D, and other management resources as needed.
- Traveling extensively both in the USA to the various Verizon locations, as well as to the Cellwize HQ office in Israel (when travel restrictions allow).
- Reporting to the VP of Innovation & Executive Sponsor of the Verizon Account, who reports to the CEO.
What you’ll bring with you
The ideal candidate must be able to innovate and co-create through regular discussions with the customer, highlighting our value proposition, and leveraging a deep experience in the network domain and the inner workings of Verizon.
- 10+ years of domain expertise in RAN automation and enterprise telco software technologies.
- Proven experience with the Verizon CTO organization and relevant stakeholders.
- Outstanding technical and analytical competency for leading discussions on emerging domains and value propositions.
- Ability to manage the internal product management and R&D teams to enhance and/or augment portfolio solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- A deep understanding of Cellwize solutions capabilities as well as the customer ecosystem, processes, and pain points.
- Innovative, creative, and can excite customers with new ideas.
- Excellent written, speaking, and listening skills; possessing the ability to communicate effectively and at all levels across the organization.
- Demonstrated track record and experience in working in a complex and fast-paced global environment.
- Self-driven and self-motivated leader.
- Team player and keen learner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, MBA – an advantage.
- Strong business acumen.
Why you’ll love it here
- You want flexibility, you got it. We get the ‘new normal’ and what it means to work from home, office, car, or a park bench.
- What about your needs? We’ve got your back – with the right working environment and equipment, and perks that will brighten your every day.
- We make products that are shaking up the mobile world. Do you want to do big things? Cellwize is where you will do them.
- Blue chip, world-class investors love us and are investing in our fast track to the future.
- Our people are rock stars, our culture is not only what makes coming to work every day so much fun, it’s also what’s driving us to spectacular new heights of success.
Cellwize is a champion of inclusion and opportunity. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.